Please read the T&C and complete the following fields as required and applicable. This information will be used to organise appropriate meetings and relevant information and will be included in the official ETN Focus Workshop catalogue.
1. By signing this document, the participant agrees with their participation in the Focus workshop and agrees to be invoiced by ETN Business Lab (organizing party).
2. Payment is to be made by PayPal, bank transfer or credit card. Payments made by bank transfer must be received within a week after registration.
3. There will be no refund made when participation is cancelled by participant 30 calendar days or less prior to the event. If participant paid but cancelled before these 30 days, a cancellation fee of €300 will apply.
In the event of cancellation of the programme, due to force majeure (war, riots, natural disasters etc), no refund will be made. Loss of travel or other related event expenses arising from cancellation or event postponement due to force majeur may not be claimed. In case of cancellation of the event by ETN Business Lab caused by the case other than force majeure the full amount paid will be returned to the participant.
4. One-to-one meetings with agents will take place at tables identified by the cards with the institution/company name. One table per institution/company is to be allocated in the event venue. ETN Business Lab will comply with the wishes and requests of participants when scheduling one-to-one meetings.
5. Advertising materials permitted are small items only, such as posters, photographs and laptops that when placed on the table do not obstruct the view of other participants’ tables.
6. The participant is responsible for all travel arrangements and all costs related to participation, and not included in the offered package or official programme (promotional materials etc).
7. Neither ETN Business Lab nor the hosting hotel are liable for any claim of theft, damage of property, or injury sustained while participation takes place.
8. No family members, friends or business partners of the participant shall be admitted to the workshop unless they are officially registered as participants.
9. Participants are responsible for checking visa requirements and making all related arrangements themselves prior to their arrival.
10. ETN Business Lab reserves the right to use photographs or videos taken at the event, for ETN promotional purposes only. In order to allow us to design the space dedicated to your institution in the ETN Focus Workshop catalogue, please provide the following files:
1) A minimum of 5 high resolution photographs of your institution;
2) A high resolution logo with clear background
Information you provide
You may provide personally identifiable information (“personal data”) about yourself when you use our services, when you register for any of our events, by providing your name, surname, email address and contact details of your organization and when you subscribe for our newsletter.
Information collected automatically
We collect some data automatically when you use our services. These data may be your name, e-mail address, the institution you are part of and your postal address.
Purposes of the processing and legal basis
We process personal data for the provision of our service and more specifically for the following purposes:
- A: for the organisation, management and functioning of the website;
- B: for the promotiong and organisation of events to which users may decide to register using the www.etnworkshops.com website;
- C: for the publication on the website of information connected to the participation to any of our events (upon registering to events, the following details can be published for public view: first name, surname, position, organization name, small testimonial as transcript of a given interview during the event and profile picture);
- D: for the establishment of valuable connections between events attendees;
- E: for the promotion of ETN Focus Workshops related activities.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is Article 6.1.b. of the GDPR. By ticking the boxes before registering to any of our event or subscribing to our newsletter you give your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes listed above.
You can withdraw the consent contacting the data controller as described in the section dedicated to Exercise of users’ data protection rights.
Together with the other Services offered though our website, www.etnworkshops.com also offers the possibility to request the subscription to our Newsletter and be kept up to date with www.etnworkshops.com news and results.
Recipient of Data
We may share your data with the following entities:
Affiliates and Partners. We may share your data with ETN Business LAB affiliates – companies, member of ETN International. These entities may receive your information only to the extent necessary for the execution of the services connected to ETN Focus Workshops activities. We may share your data with other events participants, with the purpose of facilitating the establishment of networking opportunities before, during and after the events as part of the services we provide as a result of your registration.
Persons in charge of data processing activities. We may share your data with persons authorized and instructed by the data controller to data processing activities.
Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties in order to:
- protect the legal rights of ETN Business LAB and of the users of the Services;
- protect the safety and security of users of the Services;
- prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes);
- comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity, whether or not legally required;
Other Parties in Aggregated Form. We may also share your data with third parties or disseminate them through the www.etnworkshops.com website in aggregated or non-personally identifiable form.
Pursuant to Article 25 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, which are designed to implement data-protection principles, such as data minimisation, in an effective manner and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing in order to meet the requirements of the Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects. Furthermore, according to Article 32 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and safeguard personal data in our possession against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, theft, alteration or unauthorised use or disclosure. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us.
Period of storage
Your personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the specific purposes for which the personal data are processed. More precisely, personal data is kept as long as follow-up actions to the etnworkshops.com website and events are necessary with regard to the purpose(s) of the processing of personal data.
Changes to this policy
Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services.
Cookies may be stored on your device and be transmitted again to you when you use the services a second time. Cookies are used to log in users, monitor browsing sessions, store information relating to the users who access the website and may contain a unique identification code that makes it possible to track the user’s navigation within the website for statistical and advertising purposes.
Users may download cookies on their devices owned by sites and web servers different from the site that they are actually visiting (“third-party cookies”). Some cookies are necessary for the technical functioning of the Site; if you do not accept the latter cookies, some functionalities and features of the Site may not be accessible.